Needless to say, beautiful eyes are one feature that totally enhances the look of your face. Deep eyes look beautiful even when you are wearing minimal makeup. I love how the eyeliner/Kajal subtly enhances the look of a face and overall features.
Today, I am going to review and swatch Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal in Black. Read on to know more about it . . . . .
Product Description and claim:
For the first time in India, an ophthalmologically approved kajal pencil with a gel-liner like performance. 100% smudge-proof, water-proof single-swipe brilliant black kohl-cum-liner that’s also gentle on your eyes. Welcome to NaturStudio. Where it’s all about the glam, minus the harm. Get the look of a gel liner in a simple pencil format. Easy to use, studio finish & filled with goodness.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil- Highly hydrating and nourishing for skin and hair with healing properties. The hydrogenation makes it stable and compatible with the other ingredients.
- Rice Bran Wax- A relatively unknown but amazingly effective moisturizer that lends creaminess and hydrating properties to any formula!
- Natural Vitamin E- Needs no introduction as an antioxidant skin care specialist that’s essential for hydrated,
Price: Rs. 425 for 1.25 grams + Flip-Tip Sharpener Rs. 150.00
Shelf Life: 30 Months
My Experience with swatch Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal
Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal comes in a bright purple and white prism outer carton. All the necessary information has embossed on it in white color. Inside the prism box, there is a beautiful purple kohl pencil, which has Plum’s logo and the specification imprinted on it. I love everything about how this Kohl looks, eye catchy and girly. Further, the pencil is very sturdy and the cap shuts tightly and securely. Overall it is quite travel-friendly and easy to use.
The pencil is not retractable and sharpening is needed. Moreover, it does not come with a sharpener but you can buy it separately from their website. Nevertheless, Plum goodness have always some exciting offers where the customer gets a free sharpener most of the time! (I have two sharpeners 😉 ) Now there is an interesting part in their sharpener which I found very innovative! It has some kind of mechanism to achieve the sharp tip. I love how beautifully the sharp tip gives you a freedom to create sharp eyeliner look, such as perfect wing!
Pigmentation, Texture, and formula:
Whoa! ❤ I am extremely impressed with its darkest black color! Absolutely pigmented all you need is just one swipe!! Yaass, just one single stroke is enough to give a very intense blackest of black color! ❤ :O Trust me I have never used such an intense eyeliner. The texture of this pencil is very rich, creamy and smooth that glides on effortlessly on the lid and waterline without any tugging. Since it has a very soft texture, therefore, it tends to break during application so always use a light hand (I am sure you will). It has a gel-based formula, which gives you a lovely matte finish look. Also, the formula is very comfortable to wear throughout the day.
Since It’s a smudge-proof and water-proof kohl, it stays intact for 12 hours+ easily without budging on my lids. It also stays on my waterline for quite a good time i.e. 6+, which is just brilliant! Actually, It stays on me the whole day long and looks so fresh even after many hours, Amazing!!!!!! Please
Please note: The lasting power might vary if you have oily lids.
Pros of Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal:
- Beautiful packaging.
- Pocket-Friendly as it comes in 1.2g pencil – 4 times the kajal found in twister kajals (which contain 0.31g).
- Soft, creamy, gel-based single-swipe darkest black.
- Lasts 12+hours.
- A brilliant jet black that looks “just applied” even after 12 hours.
- Extremely Smooth and Creamy.
- 100% smudge-proof and water-proof.
- Vitamin E enriched.
- Preservative-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, paraffin-free Long staying.
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested & approved.
- Rich in Vitamin E for care and protection.
- Dual application – kohl and eyeliner.
- Extremely comfortable to wear.
- It doesn’t irritate and sting my eyes.
- 100% vegan formula, not tested on animals.
Con of Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal:
- Since it’s not a retractable thus the sharpening leads product wastage.
I am kohl hunter, I swear! My hunt was for a kohl pencil was real until Faces Magneteyes Kajal came in to my life!! haha 😀 (You may read its review here ) and I had never thought that I would ever change my kohl!! But, trust me plum natur studio all day wear kohl Black kajal really impressed me. I believe, I got my savior that I always yearned for. The darkest black in color, a kajal cum liner, 12+ lasting, waterproof and 100% smudgeproof in my experience moreover the ravishing packaging is to die for! OMG! May be I am addicted! Already have 4 of these in my vanity! :* :* Moreover, Plum has recently launched thair two new shades in this range which are, Gemstone Green & Uptown Brown! I am quite excited to try these two shades too! 😀 I am even planning to get my hand on some of their skincare products. Well, I think, I am in love with this brand!! ❤ ❤
I would highly recommend this Kajal to everyone!
MAB Rating 5/5 mwaah
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Hope you liked the review. Have you also tried Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal in Black? Please share your experience with me in the comment section!
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on