Nail art is gaining a lot of popularity these days. Women are moving from conventional simple nail paints to unique nail arts. It gives a form of expression and looks magnificent. Simple nail polish is not enough anymore. If you are looking for something to jazz up your look, nail art is a great choice to experiment with. The different patterns and styles will make you come out of your everyday style.
There are many ways and techniques to do good nail art. Various easy to use and friendly stickers along with other decorative elements are available in the market. To begin with nail art, obviously, the essential thing is nail polish. So, you can buy Lakme nail polish shades online as it is known to be the best brand for buying a quality product. It offers a diverse variety to experiment with new shades.
Here are five nail art hacks that will make you a pro:
- BRUSH DETAILS: Nail painting with a brush sounds normal. But try creating different details after the base. Little dots with a contrasting nail polish color is the most accessible type of nail art. Buy contrasting Lakme nail polish shades online and begin the journey. It can be your first step for a better understanding of the process.
- NAIL ART STICKERS: This is a no brainer but a superb nail art hack. A diverse range of nail art stickers are available these days, from simple 2D stickers to 3D stickers. They have an adhesive backing, which prevents them from ripping off. 3D stickers especially give a spectacular look. Just buy Lakme nail polish shades and some fantastic nail art stickers. It will transform your nails magically.
- FRENCH MANICURE: If you prefer a simple and elegant look, then French manicure nail art should be the best to choose. You just need to buy a transparent and white Lakme nail polish online, and that’s it. Apply a coat of transparent nail paint and then apply white nail paint at the bottom edge. If you are open to experimenting a little bit, then put some silver glitter over it. Undoubtedly, that will give an elegant and creative look to your fingers.
- SPONGE IT UP: We all have done sponge painting at some point in time. This hack involves similar sponging. Just apply a lighter shade on the base and sponge a little darker shade at the bottom edge. It will give a striking fading effect. You can get a fantastic range of different Lakme nail polish shades. Get various shades and start sponging.
- SCOTCH TAPE: If you don’t have a steady hand to make patterns, scotch tape is your answer. Stick the scotch tape in the desired design and apply beautiful nail paints from Lakme nail polish shades. After that, just flaunt your nail art.
You don’t necessarily have to book a nail appointment to get the nail art. Through these life-saving DIY nail art hacks, you can experiment yourself. This will not only help save you a lot of bucks but will also prevent you from going to a nail salon amid this pandemic.