Hey Everyone! 🙂
Sweet almond oil has commonly been known as a carrier oil for essential oils for decades. Let me tell you that the sweet almond oil comes exclusively from edible almonds and it is incredibly nourishing oil offering end numbers of benefits! Well, today I am going to share my thoughts about a sweet almond oil from a very trustworthy brand ‘Hamdard’! I am also going to share its multiple benefits, uses and few amazing tips. I promise this is going to be a most helpful post.
Read on to know more. . . .
Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin is a sweet almond oil which is 100% pure. It strengthens brain and nerves. It’s a nutrient, improves body strength & removes constipation in a natural way. It also
- Relieves tension.
- Good for heart.
- Fights dandruff.
- Keeps body warm in winter.
- Nourishes skin.
- Prenatal/postnatal care.
- Helps build stronger bones.
- Good for infants.
Directions For Use:
5-100 ml to be taken with 250 ml of milk at night. Apply externally on the head and instil 2-3 drops in the nose and ears.
MRP: RS 375/- FOR 100 ml bottle
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS from the date of manufacturing
Packaging: Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin Almond Oil comes with a thick transparent glass bottle with a yellow screw cap.
My Experience with Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin Almond Oil:
Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin Almond Oil comes in light yellow colour which looks almost transparent. I have been using this oil for many years. As per my experience, I found many ways and multiple benefits using it which are as below:
- In winter any type of body lotions become ineffective within an hour. I love mixing it with my favourite body lotion/moisturizer for better skin and deep moisturizing. It also gives a healthy glow to my skin, makes it subtle and smoother.
- I found this oil very useful for under eye dark circles. Apply it to under your eye area before you go to sleep and it helps to reduce them very effectively.
- Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin oil is such a saviour for me during these harsh, unforgiving months! This product is a multi-purpose product, which doesn’t only enhance your skin, but it also does wonders for your hair for all hair types! All I do is, I massage my scalp with it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it after half an hour. It strengthens the hair roots, stimulates hair growth, controls hair fall, reduces dandruff, prevents split ends, breakage and further hair damages. It can be used directly on hair or can be used by mixing in other hair oils. This is one of the best remedies for those who are facing excess hair fall.
- Since it’s an edible almond oil thus it can be consumed with milk for a better immunity. We have been using this multi-benefit oil in our family for generations.
- I also love using it for my salad dressing instead of olive oil which makes the salad more nutritious.
- It’s good for dry nails. Since I have dry nails and massaging regularly with it keeps my nails hydrated, shiny and healthy.
- You can even create a natural facial scrub using fine sugar mixed with sweet almond oil, safe for even those with sensitive skin. It makes my skin absolutely soft and shiny.
- A shake made with Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin oil and milk can be a quick and convenient on-the-go recovery snack after workouts. It is beneficial when you are training for fat loss or building muscle mass and strength.
Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin is one of the best and pure almond oils available on the market. Its purity is something you can trust with your eyes closed. This sweet almond oil has all your health and beauty secrets packed in a bottle and comes exclusively from edible almonds is selectively cultivated for their sweet taste. Indeed Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin Almond Oil does the miracles to your skin and hair and overall health without any side effects! Don’t miss on this wonderful gift of nature to enhance your health and beauty!
There are endless benefits of this magical bottle, just one bottle, serves many purposes.
What else you need?
I hope you found this review informative.
Thank you for reading.
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on