Hello my gorgeous readers! how are you doin’ ?
We all know that our skin can be harmed by constant sun exposure such as premature aging, wrinkles, brown spots and skin cancer etc. but yet nobody wants to spend the whole summer indoors! Do you? Thus, a quality sunscreen is your best defense against such sun damages. Specially in Delhi, you need a high end product to protect yourself from the cruel Sun !
Today I am here with a product from Ethicare remedies, UVMED tinted Sunscreen gel SPF 50 UVA, which I had received in my summer kit including AKMASQ PIMPLE CARE COMPLEXION MASK, ACMED GENTLE PIMPLE CARE FACE WASH AND CALADEW CALAMINE LOTION. I gave it a try and here is my take on it :
- UVMED, with special ingredients and unique formula offers 50 times more protection from sunburn.
- UVMED protect the skin from UVA I, UVA II and UVB.
- UVMED with its oil free formula so it is ideal for oily, acne prone skin and humid conditions.
- Regular use of UVMED helps in preventing any type of skin damage done by UVA rays including darkening of skin, sunburn, premature ageing.
- UVMED does not contain any colorant or perfume that may cause allergic effects.
- UVMED is suitable for both indoor and outdoor
- Use UVMED liberally, evenly & regularly (irrespective of season) for best results.
Apply UVMED broad spectrum sunscreen gel liberally and evenly on face and all exposed areas of the body 20-30 minutes before exposure to sun. Reapply after prolonged swimming or excessive sweating. Massage UVMED into the skin very gently, until it vanishes. Don’t rub vigorously. Avoid UVMED from entering the eyes or mouth. Discontinue the use, if at all skin irritation occurs.
Homosalate, Octrocrylene, Octyl salicylate, Avobenzone, Benzopheonne-3, Tinosorb-M
PRICE: INR 349/- for 50ml pack
SHELF LIFE: 24 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURING DATE
BUY IT HERE: WWW.ETHICARE.IN, FLIPKART, AMAZON AND EBAY
MY EXPERIENCE WITH UVMED TINTED SUNSCREEN GEL SPF 50 UVA
The sunscreen comes in golden and silver colored outer carton, which has a transparent window to see the actual product. The outer carton has all the necessary information printed on it. Now coming to the Sunscreen, it comes in a bright yellow tube with flip cap. The flip cap shuts tightly and doesn’t leak at all. The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly.
As per the description it is a Sunscreen gel but in reality it’s a cream based sunscreen. It is a tinted sunscreen which comes in light pink-beige color and blends very well with skin tone. The consistency is medium thick which spreads evenly and easily onto your skin and doesn’t leave any white caste behind after application like many sunscreen lotions do. It doesn’t give you complete matt finished look as mentioned in the description but it gives slightly dewy finished look. The semi-dewy finished look doesn’t feel greasy or heavy on skin either, in fact it feels very light on your skin. It has a mild floral fragrance, which I feel is quite refreshing.
Since the formula feels hydrating which gives me silky touch, sometimes I skip my moisturiser. I suggest you all to use it underneath your BB cream or foundation followed by compact powder. The smooth texture of this cream gives ultimate smooth surface, which further helps in spreading the foundation evenly and easily onto the skin. oily skin beauties may not need the moisturizing as it hydrates skin well.
Pros of UVMED Tinted Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 UVA:
- Contains SPF 50 which provides high protection against UVA I, UVA II and UVB and other sun damages.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Tinted formula that blends easily with skin tone.
- Spreads easily on the skin.
- Absorbs into skin quickly.
- Doesn’t leave white cast behind.
- Mild and fresh floral fragrance.
- Light weighted on the skin.
- Attractive packaging.
- Parabens free.
- A non greasy formula.
- Pocket friendly.
- Travel friendly.
Cons of UVMED Tinted Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 UVA
- Not gel based as claimed.
MAB Rating: 4.75/5
Overall, It is a great option to try out for outdoors as well as indoors. I am love using this sunscreen As, SPF 50 content means the strongest forms of UVA I, UVA II and UVB protection thus it is certainly perfect for summer in fact all the seasons. parabens free and non greasy formula makes it more desirable. I love how easily it absorbs into the skin and keeps my skin moisturized without any greasiness! <3 <3 It has become one of my favorite sunscreen.
I am quite impressed with it hence I highly recommend UVMED Sunscreen to all.
Hope you liked this review. What’s your favourite Sunscreen?
STAY SUN SAFE & STAY GORGEOUSLICIOUS
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on
**Product sent by brand PR. However my review is honest and unbiased.