Everyone loves the droplets of rainfall. It soothes our soul and makes our skin feel relaxed. Isnt it? As we welcome the monsoon we also welcome many skin problems. People with oily skin are more prone to face challenges. It is very important to take care of skin and change your skin care treatment as per the weather and season. Here, we will talk about the various tips that you can consider for a glowing and healthy skin.
Let’s start with 10 essential skincare routine for the monsoon season
- Always cleanse your skin. Make it a habit and cleanse it 3 times a day. Cleansing regularly can help you to remove excess oil from your face, keeping it healthy and shiny.
- After cleansing, use a non-alcoholic toner. Using an alcohol free toner is the best choice for skin because it doent cause rebound oiliness. Tonner helps to tighten the skin and balance the skin’s PH which ultimately makes your skin glow.
- Monsoon chucks out a lot of moisture from our skin. It makes our face look dull and dry. In order to save yourself from the dry and chapped skin, you can try using some good moisturizing lotions. There are many of them available in the market and here in this blog, we will talk about some good lotions that you can use to beat the monsoon dryness. Keep reading.
- Don’t keep aside your sunscreen lotion. It could be cloudy outside but the effect of harmful UV rays doesn’t stop. Make sure to wear a good sunscreen lotion to keep your skin away from the harmful effects of the UV rays.
- If you have an oily skin then you should try wearing water-based moisturizers. This will not let your skin produce more oil and will keep a watch on oil secretion.
- Exfoliation is extremely important. Do it regularly to stay away from dead cells but make sure to be gentle.
- Regularly wash your hair with shampoo and don’t forget to condition it as well. During the monsoon, we tend to sweat a lot and it becomes an easy invitation to all germs and bacteria.
- This is the time to stay hydrated as much as you can. Sweating more tend to take away moisture from the skin, so drink at least 8 glasses of water on a daily basis to stay hydrated well. Also, drinking an adequate amount of water is good for a glowing skin.
- Stayaway from artificial jewellery this season. It can cause a lot of irritation which is definitely not good for your skin.
- Try making homemade face masks with honey, lemon, and yogurt. You can easily find them and they do wonder to your skin.
Facewashes for Monsoon
It is very important for you to take care of your skin during the monsoon season. Cleansing is important. Cleanse your skin regularly to stay away from dirt and oil. Here are our top picks for facewash for the monsoon season.
- Dove’s deep pure beauty Facewash
It goes deep inside your skin and cleanses it from deep within leaving your skin baby soft and supple. You can buy this face wash at an amazing price using Nykaa discount coupons.
- Himalaya neem foaming facewash
If you want a facewash which will do wonder to your skin then you should go for Himalaya neem foaming facewash. It cleanses your skin thoroughly. Use it twice daily.
- Pond’s pure white anti-pollution + purity face wash
This face wash has got activated carbon which goes deep within and cleans all the pollution and dirt from your skin. When you feel dull use it to feel refreshed.
- Garnier Skin Active Clean+ Pore Purifying 2 in 1 clay cleanser mask.
This one in particular works as pure magic. You can use it as a cleanser or a mask. It penetrates deep within and the menthol in it makes your skin feel very fresh.
- Biotique Bio Papaya face wash
Biotique Bio Papaya face wash will dissolve all the dead surface of your skin leaving it fresh and rejuvenated. Use it twice daily for better results. It lathers well and will remove all the makeup and impurities from your skin.
Body lotions for monsoon
- Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair Body Lotion SPF 15
This is the perfect lotion for monsoon season. It moisturizes your skin from deep within keeping it soft and hydrated throughout the day.
- Dove Go Fresh Body Lotion
This body lotion from Dove is the best for humid weather. It keeps your skin soft and doesn’t irritate your skin at all. If you are looking for a budget skin lotion, then this would be the perfect lotion to buy.
- Yardley English Lavender Moisturizing Body Lotion
If you want a lotion which balances the moisture of your skin, then Yardley would be a good lotion to buy. It’s soft and creamy texture makes the skin feel soft and supple.
- The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Soothing & Restoring Body Lotion
This lotion lasts for up to 48 hours and goes deep inside your skin leaving it soft and shiny. You can buy it from The Body Shop and don’t forget to avail The Body Shop coupon code to get some additional discounts. This is perfect for sensitive and dry skin.
This lotion will help you fight with the harmful UV rays. The goodness of Aloe Vera will penetrate deep inside your skin and will nourish it to the core. Use it 20 minutes before stepping out in the sun for better results.
- Avoid hot water bath during the monsoon season, let your skin breath easily. Hot water during this season can damage your skin’s top layer making it weak.
- While cleansing your skin, don’t do it in a hurry. Love your skin and be gentle while cleaning it.
- Let your feet breathe easily. Don’t wear closed shoes or sandals, let your feet breathe freely. Wearing socks and closed shoes will make your feet sweat which might lead to fungal infection.
- While visiting pedicure and manicure salons, just make sure whatever equipment they are using is well sterilized. Monsoon invitees a lot of bacteria and infection. Ask them to clean the tools right in front of you, it is better to be safe than sorry.
So, these were our tips for you to make you feel good this monsoon. Enjoy the rain, the breeze and the scent of the earth but take care of your skin as well. It’s time to shine amid this season and enjoy it as much as you can. Happy monsoon dear friends.
Also, Read – Skincare hacks for flawless skin with Biotique
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on